designs built to your specifications
This four-by-one antenna array is designed to be used as part of a phased array for X-band radar or satellite communication systems. Applicable to pulse and continuous wave systems.
The operating band is 9 to 10GHz. RF interface is a 50 ohm SMP coaxial connector. Array spacing is 1.8cm.
• Individual element gain approximately 5dBi at 9.4GHz, full array gain (boresight beam) approximately 10-11dBi
• Highly repeatable performance
• Easily scalable for other bands
• Low cost
• Frequency band: 9.4GHz ± 0.5GHz
• Gain: 10-11dBi (4 element array)
• RF feed impedance: 50 ohm
• 105 x 72 x 0.2 mm